Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All time team for WI

After having a look at the Pakistan and NZ all time teams I also thought of having a go at the team from Caribbean. With so many legends around it is always tough to select the side but this is my side.

Greenidge
Haynes
George Headley
Lara
V.Richards C
Sobers
Dujon
Marshall
Holding
Ambrose
Gibbs

I have picked Gibbs as I thought that there should be some variation in the attack and that is why great quicks like Constantine, Martindale, Hall, Walsh, Roberts Garner etc have been left out.

Headly had a great record of playing well in a average side on not so easy tracks, so I have picked him.

1 comment:

Soulberry said...

The bowling options are open..Joel Garner was one I thought looked most difficult to play. Then, my father used to tell me, Griffith and Hall were almost murderous.