Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Siddle

So I again see that some are underestimating Siddle but just like I expected Siddle to succeed in SA I do believe that he can do well in England.

With time I expect him to be an all wicket bowler as he has good pace, can get it come back sharply, and seems to never give up,yes at times he can get carried away but with time I do think that he will get better at that. The only difference between England, and South African conditions is that in SA along with bit more bounce one does see more variation in bounce which can help bowlers like Siddle as he has a quick arm action so it is hard to pick him but I still believe that he can do well in England.

As far as Hilfy is concerned I still do not think that he makes the batsmen play enough but when one looks at some of the England's batsmen habit of flirting at deliveries outside the off stump with half hearted shots means that Hilfy may not need to make the batsmen play that much. I do hope that England's batsmen show better judgment when it comes to playing deliveries outside the off stump.

No comments: